© Copyright 2014 Phillips Cruises and Tours
519 West 4th Avenue Anchorage, Alaska 99501 USA
ALASKA RESIDENTS EXCLUSIVE
THE KLONDIKE CLUB
The Klondike Club is our way of saying “Thank You!” to our regular customers, and those that recommend a cruise on Phillips Cruises to their visiting friends & family. The concept of the club is similar to that of frequent flyer airline miles. You receive points for each person who refers to your special Klondike membership number and travels on our 26 Glacier Cruise or Glacier Quest Cruise.
The rules are simple!
1. The Klondike Club member gets points for each person booked using his/her membership number.
2. Save over 20% off each adult fare booked.
3. One point is awarded for each adult fare and one-half point for each child fare. Travel must be completed before the points are accrued. Collect five points and earn one free 26 Glacier Cruise or Glacier Quest Cruise!
4. Please give us at least 24 hours notice before you wish to travel.
5. Points are accumulative-the points earned this season that are not used may be rolled over for the next season!
6. Memberships carry over for five years after becoming inactive.
7. The Klondike Club is for Alaska residents only, must have a valid Alaska address to join. Club membership is not valid for any commercial enterprise.
8. Earned cruises are transferable-give them as gifts or use them for your personal travel.
You can sign up and check your Klondike Club account online! A valid email address is required to sign up for the Klondike Club. To redeem your free cruise you will need to contact our reservations office at 907-276-8023.
How to register:
Existing Klondike Club Members:
1) If you are an existing Klondike Member and have not registered your email address or created a password then you can initially log in with your first and last name. You will then be asked to enter an email address and create a password. From this point you can only log in with your email address and password. 2) Once you have registered your email address and password you will log in using that information.
If you are not a registered Klondike Club member you will need to click on the “Create New Account” icon to register.
Once you have registered you can check your account balance and book for future cruises. Please note that if you would like to redeem your free cruise you will need to contact our reservations office
To reserve a cruise under the Klondike Club you will need to click on the “Book Now” icon located on our website. Once you have entered the date of travel and number of passengers you will be relocated to a new page. On the bottom part of the screen you will see an icon that says “Alaska Residents/Klondike Club”. From here you will be asked to enter your email address and password. Once your account has been verified you will see the special Klondike Club rate of 20% off of all adult rates. Remember you must call our reservations office to redeem free cruises 907-276-8023.
If you have any questions or having problems signing in, signing up or booking your cruise, please contact our office at 907-276-8023. You may also send us an email at email@example.com.