Alaska Residents Exclusive
The Klondike Club
The Klondike Club is our way of saying “Thank You!” to Alaska Residents when they book one of our cruises for their visiting friends & family.
The Rules Are Simple!
- The Klondike Club Frequent Cruiser must call to make the reservations.
- Reservations must be booked at least 72 hours prior to travel in order to receive the Klondike Club discount and earn points.
- Reservations must be paid in full at the time of reservation using a credit card issued under the name of the Klondike Club Frequent Cruiser.
- A Klondike Club Frequent Cruiser earns one (1) point for each adult fare and one-half (0.5) point for each child fare.
- Points are deposited in the Klondike Club Frequent Cruiser account AFTER travel has been completed.
- Points earned are valid for up to five years from the date they are deposited into the account.
- Collect five points and earn one free 26 Glacier Cruise or Glacier Quest Cruise.
- A maximum of twenty (20) points may be redeemed per Klondike Club Frequent Cruiser per Date of Travel.
- Cruises may be used as gifts or the Klondike Club Frequent Cruiser may use them for their personal travel.
The Klondike Club is only for the exclusive use of Klondike Club Frequent Cruisers using their benefits to book their friends and family. Retail or resale in any manner is strictly prohibited. The Klondike Club is not available for use by businesses, groups, non-profit organizations or other commercial enterprises. Any Klondike Club Frequent Cruiser using their account in a fraudulent manner will forfeit all points earned and be removed from the Klondike Club.
Reservations must be booked at least 72 hours prior to travel in order to use the Klondike Club Discount and earn reward points towards a free cruise.
If you have a business and would like to set up a business account to book with Phillips Cruises & Tours, LLC - please see our Agency Partners page for more information.
To sign up for the Klondike Club, book a cruise using your Klondike Club Frequent Cruiser account or to redeem earned points for a free cruise, please call our Anchorage reservations office at 907-276-8023.