Phillips Cruises & Tours is a favorite choice for travel writers and photographers seeking a glacier cruise experience to view the abundant wildlife and rugged wilderness of Prince William Sound in first-class high-speed catamarans.
In the News
- Stefan Weber, from Germany, writes about his experience in Anchorage and surrounding areas. [German]
- Travel Writer Dirk Rohrbach from Hanau Germany took our 26 Glacier Glacier Cruise. Read his review here. English translation available through Google Translate.
- Phillips Cruises receives Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Turnagain Times features Phillips Cruises in it's 2016 Summer Guide (pg.13).
- Visit Anchorage highlights Phillips Cruises & Tours new Sunset Glacier Cruise.
- Jens Henrik Nybo visited Alaska using Iceland Air from Reykjavik and took our 26 Glacier Cruise. Read about his experience in Morgenavisen Jyllands-Posten, Denmark's largest newspaper. (English translation available within article.)
- German Journalists have a great time on board the Klondike Express.
- Two premier day cruise options lead the way in Whittier
- Alaska Travelgram Early Season Deals
- CLIA Spotlight
Phillips Cruises & Tours and the 26 Glacier Cruise welcomes members of the media who visit South Central Alaska researching print, radio or TV stories.
Professional journalists on assignment in Alaska are invited to experience our glacier and wildlife day cruises at a special media rate. Our cruises depart daily May through September.
We also work closely with the Alaska Travel Industry Association, State of Alaska Tourism, and Visit Anchorage to host freelance or staff journalist on assignment writing for a travel-focused magazine, newspaper, website, radio and/or television program. If you are visiting the Anchorage area, we recommend starting your journey with our state and local visitor services who may be able to provide you with media assistance and/or itinerary ideas to help round out your story.
Alaska Travel Industry Association and State of Alaska Tourism
Media Line: 800-327-9372 or email: Alaskatravelmedia@thompsonpr.com
Visit Anchorage Media Credentials
We have high-quality images and additional marketing materials available upon request for editorial use while promoting Phillips Cruises & Tours, LLC in magazines, newspapers and online outlets that feature our products and Alaska tourism.
To contact us directly, please provide the information requested on the Media Inquiry Form or email our director of sales and marketing. Lisa Kruse Director of Sales & Marketing, 907-265-5827 or LKruse@26glaciers.com.